* Education thrives on our volunteers but during this time so does Covid-19. We will not have volunteers in the building this year to keep our students safe. We look forward to having volunteers again in the future.
Volunteer Code Of Conduct Video
Because of changes in state law, Jordan School District has made some mandatory updates to the volunteer application process. If you are interested in volunteering, you must complete the following steps:
1. Watch the mandatory volunteer video. The link is below:
*If you have already been fingerprinted, it is still required for you to watch the video and return the signed form to our office.
2. Sign the Code of Conduct Volunteer Acknowledgement Form and bring it to the school.
3. Fill out a volunteer application form and have it signed by the principal.
4. Take the form to the Jordan School District office (7387 S. Campus View Dr.) to have your fingerprints taken.
5. The district will verify your information and run the background check. The office will receive notification when the process is complete, and we will issue you a certified volunteer badge.
Thank you for your support!