Meet our Current Kindergarten Teachers...
Please enroll your child at this link - Enrollment Information
Kindergarten AM/PM request form - Request AM/PM form.
Kindergarten AM/PM assignments will be mailed at the beginning of Aug.
Parent Input Form
Please complete this Parent Input Digital Form if you would like to share information about your child that will help in making a classroom placement for the 2023 - 24 school year. NOTE: It is very difficult to change classes once class lists are completed, so please submit now!
Kindergarten Orientation [In Person] -
MARCH 3rd, 2023 @1:30-2:30.
Please bring the following documents to the Kindergarten Orientation.
- Original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics (we will make a copy in the office)
- Proof of Immunization - Click to view Requirements Opens in a new window - https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/by-age/years-4-6.html
- 2 Proof of Residency and 1 photo ID- Documents required for Proof of Residency
- Included in the Orientation Packet are the following:
- (If you can't come in to collect the packet you can print off the Immunization record and Welcome to Kindergarten booklet.)
District Nurse Information for Incoming Kindergarten
What should I know before coming to Kindergarten?
Here is a list of skills that you can work on with your incoming kindergarten student to help be prepared for school in the fall:
Learning Links Program
Learning Links is the name of our school’s volunteer program. This program is used to create communication between the administration, teachers and parents and improve our children’s education. CLICK HERE for a letter with more information.
Beginning of the Year Assessments - August 18th-25th.
You will receive a letter in August with information about AM/PM assignments, along with details on how to sign up through Skyward for your child's beginning of the year assessment. Teacher assignments will also be available in Skyward sometime in August. If you do not know your Skyward password and log in, you are welcome to call the BCE Main Office for help: 801-254-0737.